What is my Online ID?
You may enter any of these identifying items as your Online ID:
- Your MCHCP ID
- Your Online ID
How do I establish my own Online ID?
You establish an Online ID when you register on this site.
Use this as a guide when creating your Online ID:
- Your Online ID may contain between 6-50 numbers, letters and characters. Spaces
are not allowed.
- Your email can be used as your Online ID
- Your Online ID cannot be a 9-digit number resembling a Social Security number
- Your Online ID cannot be a 10-digit number resembling your MCHCPid
How does my spouse access this site?
The covered spouse accesses myMCHCP using the same process as the subscriber.
The spouse should select Register on the login page. This will
direct them to another page with instructions on the registration process. The spouse
will need to have the following information in order to register:
- The last 4 digits of the subscriber's Social Security number
- The subscriber's date of birth