You establish an Online ID when you register on this site.
Use this as a guide when creating your Online ID:
- Your Online ID may contain between 6-50 numbers, letters and characters. Spaces
are not allowed.
- Your email can be used as your Online ID
- Your Online ID cannot be a 9-digit number resembling a Social Security number
- Your Online ID cannot be a 10-digit number resembling your MCHCPid
The covered spouse accesses myMCHCP using the same process as the subscriber.
The spouse should select Register on the login page. This will
direct them to a page where they will enter the following information about themselves:
- Last 4 of Social Security number
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- ZIP code
On the next page they will then need to enter the following information about the subscriber:
- Last 4 of the subscriber's Social Security number
- Subscriber's date of birth
The spouse then creates an Online ID, password and security picture to access the site.